Martin Drapeau's GitHub Repos
I live in Montréal and work at Amilia.
Coding is a passion of mine. I invite you to checkout my personal projects.
- CSVJSON (repo): An online tool to convert CSV and JSON data.
- Backbone Game Engine (repo): An HTML5 2D game engine based on Backbone and built for mobile (iOS and Android).
- Ludo's Quest: A game released on iOS and Android using Backbone Game Engine.
- Mariocraft: Mario Maker like built using Backbone Game Engine (exercise to develop the engine).
- Miam Boom! (repo): A little game written with my kids using Backbone Game Engine.
- Find Your Tennis: A social network and league management SaaS for tennis players here in the province of Quebec, Canada.
You can also read my blog posts on tumblr and more recently on Medium.
And of course I'm on Twitter and LinkedIn.
P.S. One day I'll make this web page look nice. For now links are there for Googlebot to crawl me proper:)